Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'M BACK !! ( WITH GWIYOMI :P )

Hello Minna-San, I'm back. Sorry I was inactive for a long time.. :P

Since I shared my first song on below post. I received a lot of feedback and I thank you so much about it.
For people that always support me, encourage me, motivated me, even help me making the 2nd song, I really appreciate it.
Btw, some people also a bit curious about the "very" first song that I mentioned on below post.
So today I would like to share it to all of you guys.
Actually the song's meaning and how it composed is same with "Hello". Maybe this is a bit sad but still I have no actual lyric that was given to that song.
Alright here it is. ( oh ya, this song is composed using Piano, a bit different from "Hello" ) ANNNDDDD.. I'm making my 2nd song for the album.

Please enjoy and of course, feedback, comments and advices always welcomed.. :D

Here is the Intro and Verse 1 of the Very First song I made.
And here is the Chorus of the Very First song I made.


GWIYOMI !! ( MY FAVOURITE !! XD )
And here is Gwiyomi from my dearest friend in America. She keeps supporting me since I started composing songs. I've reached this far mostly because of her who always give me unstoppable Inspiration and Support and she likes to call me "POOP" XD.
Anyway, here is the Cute Gwiyomi Video she made for me.( For some reason, I had to delete the video )

jimclicks.blogspot.com  22 May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment